34 days until vacation

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortline

Conductor
No real purpose to this post, just wishing time would pass a bit faster. In 34 days, we board for a 3 day 2 night trip, followed by 7 days 6 nights on the beach before flying home. It can't come soon enough. I REALLY need a vacation....

No real purpose to this post, just wishing time would pass a bit faster. In 34 days, we board for a 3 day 2 night trip, followed by 7 days 6 nights on the beach before flying home. It can't come soon enough. I REALLY need a vacation....
:cool: Best of Both Worlds, Trains and Beaches!!!! ;)
Agreed! I'm five minutes away from the beach one way and my beloved Pere Marquette the other :wub:

Vacations are fun, enjoy your countdown. :)

Thanks all, will be the wife's first time overnight, she's only ridden OKC-FTW and back before. Son had a trip OKC-FTW-CHI-KAL with me a few weeks ago in a roomette and loved it. It's time the 3 of us are going OKC-FTW-CHI-NOL with one night on the Eagle, and one night on the City or New Orleans, in 2 adjoining bedroom suite. Then driving NOL over to Pensacola, for some snorkeling, fishing, kayaking, sailing and beach time. We love Pensacola, can't wait to go, been working like mad, and haven't had a real vacation in 2 years. (Last summer "vacation" involved moving into a new house.....not exactly a stress reliever!) been looking forward to this for a long time, just need to get through about 1 more month, then we can unplug for 10 whole days!

Back