All aboard

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im packed and ready to go. Thanks for advice on dealing with coach. As of Wednsday, there were 8 standard rooms left. I should be able to upgrade on board. I will provide details on procedures and cost when I return.

Steve, enjoy your trip, be sure to post a trip report in the appropriate forum. :)

Boy I dislike flood control.

Hmm, that's interesting.

Can't say that I've ever tried to make to posts that quickly, especially since I usually re-read what I've just posted to make sure I didn't screw up.

Just throw those typing lessons from school out the window and go back to hen pecking. That will solve your problem. :lol: :D :rolleyes: :)

Maybe I'll post on the computer with a 28.8 Modem rather than cable/DSL on my other one. That should take forever. B)

I make most of my postings while on the train ... through a cell phone at 9.6 kbps. Never a problem.

Amtrak Watcher said:
I make most of my postings while on the train ... through a cell phone at 9.6 kbps. Never a problem.
Ouch, I'd hate to see your cell bill...but if you have it included in your plan I'd love to know who your carrier is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back