New to this forum

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are a retired couple that have only been on one Amtrak trip from Denver to Sacramento. We are trying to book a trip with our two adult children from Denver to Reno in February. We would like to stay together. It looks like the only option for that is 2 connecting bedrooms. Is that correct? I have priced that out and wondered if the prices go down, or if there are other discounts i can find.

Thanks for your help.

Owen

We are a retired couple that have only been on one Amtrak trip from Denver to Sacramento. We are trying to book a trip with our two adult children from Denver to Reno in February. We would like to stay together. It looks like the only option for that is 2 connecting bedrooms. Is that correct? I have priced that out and wondered if the prices go down, or if there are other discounts i can find.

Thanks for your help.

Owen
Welcome to Amtrak Unlimited. Many families reserve roomettes across the aisle from each other (2 in each room). In order to do that, you should make your reservation by telephone with an agent. Two connecting bedrooms can be quite expensive and supply is limited.

Back