Coupons For The Taking

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acela150

Super Buff
I have 2 10% off coupons and 2 Upgrades that were given away but couldn't be used, there fore are available again.

First Come First Served.

Coupons Expire Feb 28th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coupon here, too - have a single day pass to a met. lounge/club acela from my Select status. It'll expire end of Feb. I can send to anyone interested. Otherwise, it goes in the trash since I can't travel again until June.

Are the 10% coupons good for sleeper fares, too? If so, I'd love to have them. I'm planning one trip in February - maybe two.

Im in need of a club acela pass for my up coming trip. in early feburary.

My train ride is the 5th. Can you help me out.

Coupon here, too - have a single day pass to a met. lounge/club acela from my Select status. It'll expire end of Feb. I can send to anyone interested. Otherwise, it goes in the trash since I can't travel again until June.
I'm interested in the club met coupon. Please pm me if you still have it.

I have one 48 hour one-class upgrade coupon available. Valid through March 1st.

It was given to me by another forum member when I planned on using it, but my plans changed.

First PM is welcome to it---

Mike
still avail?

I have one 48 hour one-class upgrade coupon available. Valid through March 1st.

It was given to me by another forum member when I planned on using it, but my plans changed.

First PM is welcome to it---

Mike

I have two lounge passes available (expire end of the month) and a one-class upgrade coupon (expires end of the month.)

I can't guarantee when it'll get there, but I'll drop it in the mail by tomorrow for sure from Minnesota (first class mail.)

Let me know by the end of the day today via PM (with address).

EDIT: Upgrade coupon is taken.

EDIT 2: No longer available.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you still have an upgrade avail, i would be happy to use it before the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back