What Will Phase 7 Rolling Stock Look Like?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20240209-190237.png
Note, not my image! See https://railfan.com/amtrak-begins-painting-older-equipment-into-new-phase-vii-scheme/

Well we seem to have an idea of what the locomotives will look like in the Phase VII livery, red, white, blue, and now midnight blue (I believe they're retiring the silver, which I'll miss about Amtrak, especially the Phase III form I was hoping Amtrak would go back to but midnight blue seems interesting to use!) Now I'm wondering what Amtrak's cars (Superliners, Viewliners, Amfleet cars, and Horizon Fleet cars will look like in Phase 7?)

Anyone else curious about this and longing to see Amtrak's rolling stock will look like in Phase 7? Even more, anyone excited about it?

I kind of am, I mean I've had it with the Phase V and the Phase IVb paint schemes though I wish we would go back to Phase III or even do Phase 3b but I am open to giving the Phase VII a try! And I hope we can finally know what they'll look like!

Back