Bringing food / Having food brought to the train

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been going on in Boston for at least 50 years--ever since Charlie's wife starting handing him a sandwich through the open window of his MTA train daily as it rumbled through the Sculley Square station.

Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum

This has been going on in Boston for at least 50 years--ever since Charlie's wife starting handing him a sandwich through the open window of his MTA train daily as it rumbled through the Sculley Square station.

:) x100 would love to hear more details.

:) x100 would love to hear more details.
I always wondered - if she hands him a sandwich, can't she put a nickel in the bag and let him out? Maybe she didn't want him to come home? :D

Love the idea of a crowd sourced website that maintains a listing of available restaurants and delivery services along with their respective ratings for food quality, freshness, timeliness, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back