Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a recap, the four hints so far are as follows:

1. The station is along a route that was once served by the Southern Pacific and is a current Amtrak station.

2. The station is not in California or Nevada. It is, however, located in a desert setting.

3. Amtrak stops here in the daytime only.

4. The station is in Texas. Also, there is a clue to the location in the painting.

If no one has guessed correctly by 11:00pm on Thursday, I will reveal the answer.

And for good measure, here is the photo again:

166475_1510167509495_1093564707_31126607_1441683_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing I have learned from this game is; I need to pay more attention! I have been to alot of these stations and do not even recognize them :eek:hboy: I don't know how to post pictures, so I will defer and let Shanghai post a pic for ,if he doesn't mind.

I defered to others on this one since it's my Birthplace and I have caught the Train many a time here going back to the Steamer days on the SP!!! I saw my First President here, "Give 'em Hell" Harry Truman, during his 1948 Whistle stop Campaign! I too have been to many of these Stations, and like to look @ all of them, but @ my age remembering them is another thing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back