Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, not Minot though I have a picture of that station too. Cliffs in the background should serve as a clue.

not Harpers Ferry, but I get why you guessed that based on this picture taken from Harpers Ferry.

6922053023_0e15c21226.jpg

no, not Walnut Ridge either.

Here is another shot taken from the platform as another clue

6775997304_6f4db9ae7f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that is Helper, UT. We went through there, albeit at night, before Christmas in 2006 and were treated to their Christmas light show from our bedroom window on the CZ.

I believe that is Helper, UT. We went through there, albeit at night, before Christmas in 2006 and were treated to their Christmas light show from our bedroom window on the CZ.
That is it. Helper UT. It is a very quaint little town. We boarded the eastbound CZ there last summer at 6:30 a.m. Your turn.

I am at work without access to photos, so I'll open it up to anyone else who would like to post a picture.

Since "the_traveler's" mind is floating around somewhere,

I will post a picture for him. Who will identify this station?

00seb.jpg

What is your guess?

Your mind is still MIA!! Both responses are wrong, you know, like a wrong turn!!

Try again. You are allowed as many guesses as you want!!

I think Shanghai posted a pic before anyone was able to guess Grandpa's photo ... you know, the shot that looks an awful lot like Flagstaff, Arizona to me. :)

Back