Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Shanghai posted a pic before anyone was able to guess Grandpa's photo ... you know, the shot that looks an awful lot like Flagstaff, Arizona to me. :)
Correct! Picture is about 10 years old.

(I wasn't on a train when visiting.)

Here is a really tough one.

Go for it!!

00aa1.jpg

Lived west of Minot, ND, for a few years, and it looks like the Minot station before its renovation...?

that would be the old minot station from the early 90's before the current one that was ruined in a flood.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do we do since a guest guessed correctly first? I say give it to amtrakwolverine, the first member to guess correctly.
Only "rules" I really like or care about are:

• No using the net to search for the photo in question
  • Only one guess per day

Dun't matter to me if it's a member or not who guesses or posts. That's just my opinion, and we all know, every A$$H($# has one......

What do we do since a guest guessed correctly first? I say give it to amtrakwolverine, the first member to guess correctly.

• Only one guess per day

Dun't matter to me if it's a member or not who guesses or posts. That's just my opinion, and we all know, every A$$H($# has one......
Are guests able to post a picture? I know they are not able to send a PM.

If they can post a picture, they should be able to do so.

• Only one guess per day

Are guests able to post a picture? I know they are not able to send a PM.

If they can post a picture, they should be able to do so.
Guests should be able to post a picture. The guest spammers (you guys don't see those) sure post them all the time and they ain't train stations!

Back