San Joaquins discussion

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6 vending machines in 2 cars for a 6 hour run, that will become 4 max with the shortening to Merced and the extension to Chico
I know of that "six vending machines in two cars" plan, but On-track-on-line still indicates one vending car per train with some combination of coach seats and/or table seats. I wonder if that's why those cars at Siemens have no interiors yet; incredibly, that still hasn't been sorted out.

I know of that "six vending machines in two cars" plan, but On-track-on-line still indicates one vending car per train with some combination of coach seats and/or table seats. I wonder if that's why those cars at Siemens have no interiors yet; incredibly, that still hasn't been sorted out.
I wouldn't trust On-track-on-line over the documents from SJJPA and the state

It'll be interesting to see how the car number plan changes if the two vending car per-train plan is used. The October 1st On-track-on-line update does say that 19 San Joaquin coaches have now been accepted, regular coaches and about four end coaches, I believe.

Back